Monday, April 11, 2011

Just a few more weeks!

Mike comes home in a few short weeks, and I am going absolutely nuts!  I'm not going crazy at the grocery store buying all of his favorite foods (yet), or going overboard with the housecleaning...I just don't feel like myself!  I haven't heard from him in a few days and I think that's adding to the psychosis.  On a better note, I'm super happy that the government didn't shut down and he will get a full paycheck!  This will help immensely when I do decide to buy all of his favorite foods at the grocery store!  In a few short weeks, I will have so much less to worry about.  My heart will be whole again, and I won't feel the worry that I feel when I go even a day without hearing from him.  Maybe the progression of my gray hairs will even slow down!  My hero will be home, so I won't have to be brave next time one of the dogs drops a dead possum at my feet...in my dining room.  I just can't wait until I can finally breathe...really breathe-knowing that he is sleeping soundly (snoring loudly) next to me.  Finally at home safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment